Instruments, Controllers & Sensors
Multi-parameter Bench Meters
Please click above to view this range
pH, Reference, Conductivity, Redox,
Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Selective Electrodes, Calibration
pH tester for use
in Universities, Schools, many laboratory applications such as Marine
Biology, Agriculture and Ecology studies.
Our New large screen dual line display
pHTest20 meters are the WORLD'S FIRST pH testers to utilize
user-replaceable pH electrodes to enhance the useful lifespan of the
instrument. These feather-weight pH meters have a pH scale of -1.0 -
15 and can be calibrated up to 3 points in pH buffer 4.01,
7.00, 10.01 they are ideal for measuring the pH level of rugged outdoor
and wet applications.
Applications for the pHTest20 meter include
Ideal for quick and accurate pH checks in pools and spas,
aquariums and hydroponics operations, or anywhere frequent pH
testing is required.
Use for cooling towers, water treatment, water pollution prevention
,drinking water purification, monitoring waste water, food
processing testing in metal finishing, photo development, printing
and chemical industries.
in university, schools, many laboratory applications such as Marine
Biology, Agriculture and ecology studies.
Main Features :
- Large Display Screen - dual display LCD for
enhanced readability, provides comprehensive meter information
- Waterproof, Dustproof Housing - IP67 rated,
maintains the integrity of your tester even in harsh conditions.
Plus it floats!
- User-Replaceable Sensor - reuse the same meter
body many times
- Double Junction Sensor offers longer lasting
- Push-Button Calibration with Auto-Buffer
Recognition - quick, easy calibration with no calibration
- Choice of USA or NIST pH buffer standards with
up to 3 points
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-useHold
Function freezes reading momentarily for easy viewing
- Self-Diagnostic for easy troubleshooting (e.g
battery indicator, message codes)
- Enhanced power saving allows extended power
consumption up to 500 hrs with single battery set
to 15.00 pH
of Calibration Points
- pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01; NIST - pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18
display with battery indicator, error messages/codes
Dual Custom Display, Self-diagnostic; Hold function;
Auto-Power Off after 8.5 minutes
x 1.4V alkaline button cell batteries; >500 hrs
to Portable Pocket Testers Page